Crashing into AIR in the U.K.

New Light

Hello!

I purchased LC Europe recently and everything worked and looked great. Then I purchased TEGBS and everything looked great, but I found that I was crashing into "air" on take off and landings at some airports. Picture 1 shows the aircraft crashed just after lift off towards the end of the runway. This has occurred well past the runway threshold while landing also.

Then I added EU Wales and I found an airport which was not visible (it looked like a very nice open field), but since the RXP Garmin 750 showed that there was an airport there, I attempted to land. I descended through the field to find an excellently maintained runway. Then I powered up to take off and I hit an "air wall". Picture 2 shows the aircraft ascending through the field layer and crashing into... air(?) towards the runway. 

I'm using: Orbx Global Base, Vector, Trees, Buildings, OLC NA + SC to PF,  OLC EU + TEGBS & EU Wales + Global & NA AI Aircraft and most freeware Orbx airports

Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Thanks!

Dave

2019-12-14_19-16-19-415.jpg

2019-12-14_19-58-27-119.jpg

Yes, crash detection is a flawed feature (Gimmick) of the core simulator and was conceived before the evolution of 3rd party addons started becoming popular, and it really does nothing to add realism. Developers have always done their best to accommodate it, but there are many instances where it is not possible with the ever more complex addons being developed, so it is probably not economically feasible for them to spend their creative time trying to fully accommodate an unpopular broken feature.

Archived