Problem with the airport EBBR

Good evening,

I have a little problem with an airport from the provider "Justsim" EBBR - BRUSSELS AIRPORT for my P3D V4.5

The problem is that the surrounding grass is very high at the airport, and looks as if everything is encased in a wall. What doesn't make this airport useful for me, I have already written to Justsim several times, but unfortunately so far no reaction or answer.

I use the P3D V4.5 from Orbx with these addons, Global BASE Pack, Global VECTOR and Global openLC Europe for the ground.

I have already uninstalled the airport several times and played again, but the grass problem remains as it is, it is only this airport where the problem arises which I have.

Now the question is where could it be or where is the error because everything else goes, or does it have anything to do with Orbx from a setting?

I would be happy about one or the other tip from you!

greeting

Heiko

522378989_Prepar3DScreenshot2019_11.28-13_20_07.44-1.thumb.png.c2cd54f4257e00db63b05d6c19067fa3.png

188549174_Prepar3DScreenshot2019_11.28-13_19_50_43.thumb.png.4d50caa9426e0b51fce85ac2a7930959.png

Good Morning,

the problem has been resolved, I received help on this matter yesterday and the error (EBBR) has been fixed.

It was because I had not deactivated Vector for EBBR and did not make this setting, which I unfortunately did not know if this error occurred.

That means .......... read a little more in some problems!

But thanks to Nick for answering what was the right thing and how it worked.

to all merry christmas

greeting

Heiko

Archived