Downloads Paused and will not continue

Ian Wilson

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 7

Simulator:  FSX Accel

Screenshot:  

Issue:  Purchased  3 items in the sale. HD trees downloaded successfully, EGHA Compton Abbas and EGTH Old Warden state progress as 'paused' and will not move from that status.  Tried resetting numerous times, tried rebooting as well makes no difference.  Can you advise please?

Purchase numbers:

Compton: 5deba118bbfba

Old Ward:  5deba118bbfba

For support team to note I have solved this issue myself by reinstalling Central.

I was surprised to see that there was a new version  available  (I thought that your software either updated itself or notified the user that a newer version was available? I have had neither)

For all other users:

When I updated central it became apparent that some of my software had updated pending something I was completely unaware of!

Thanks ORBX (not), not really impressed with the support on this occasion.  

Hello Ian,

the Orbx Central team are very busy with something else at the moment and I apologise

for your topic not having been answered.

Every single page of the Orbx Direct website has a link to the Orbx Central installer and every single

page clearly states that Orbx Central is required to install the product.

Of course, customers such as yourself, who see the installer as "Central" will not see a difference

between FTX Central and Orbx Central.

Archived