Black/Water/Night Textures directly after clean P3D install on brand new SSD

Hi,

I have completely reinstalled P3D v4 and the first thing I did was install ORBX Central. Direct after I installed the Global Base pack. First things appeared after loading were black/night/water textures on land. After verified the files, the black textures disappeared. Then after Installing Central Rockies, the black/night/water textures appeared again in this area. Now nothing works to solve this. Can you guys help me out? I have verified the files, reinstalled CRM and refreshed Terrain.cfg. 

Hi

Please first confirm the below basics.

All of the Global and OpenLC products and the Orbx Libraries need to be installed into the simulator root folder, not a library folder separate from the simulator.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date, and I would do a verify files of them from within Orbx Central.

Then make sure Objectflow is installed and that there is only one instance of it as per the below topic.

I would then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function.

Then you can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Archived