any advice on getting more frames from ymml?

timmo32

hi guys im currently running a i7 950 ,OC 3.6gig ,6 gig of ram,ATI 5870 graphics card one gig,windows 7 64bits,running dual samsung 23 inch monitors ,im only getting around 5-14 frames from the new ymml Orbx scenery is there any settings i can ajust?,the ymml control panel with all the setting are unticked,any help would be great ,when clouds come into any of the scenery also drops my frames rate fairly bad anyways guys thankyou .

Ah no you can BUT often there are orphaned .dll's and other files that can sometimes intefere with correct operation due to the files being same name and they may not necessarily overwrite during an install because these files are already in use by the graphics card.

You can try an update install (this may be for the GUI and other things and NOT necessarily updating the actual driver, but if this causes you error's then remove the original driver and reboot twice at least makeing sure the driver's have been removed from the system.

Then install your new driver pack and reset your graphics settings ( This may take 2 reboots also ).

thanks for that guy i did install over the old drivers and then went to the graphics card control panel and it has said 10.3 , not 10.2 does that mean it could of worked?

Archived