ALL Products I have are de-installed

Hello there 

I am a bit desperate right now. I am an ORBX FTX user for more years now. Never had this issue. An hour ago I exit P3Dv4. Now I started it up again, and I got lots of ORBX errors. Please have a look at the image. I have a lot of products. Global Range, Regions and airports. 

I have to reinstall all of them. That will take me hours and hours. Before I do so, can anyone of you tell me what might have caused this please.

Thanks and regards,

Ed Koorevaar

Knipsel.JPG

Hi Nick,

Thanks for this reply

It is completely vanished. It was in my P3D folder. Gone now,..

I realy do not know how this happpened. It looks like a virus. This is for me a reason now to remove P3D and reinstall it. And I install ORBX again. It is no longer reliable.

Best regards,

Ed

A very good tip! Nick

The folder has been moved from the root in P3D to a folder called propdefs???. I will move it back and check if all will work again, also in the ORBX central, where at this moment all has to be install again

Thanks for this. And I have never thought of it searching for it

All the best,

Ed

Hello Nick

This is hopefull. No errors anylonger and in ORBX Central all of my stuff is marked as Installed. But in the Library they are all gone. Is there a way to get all Sceneries back into the P3D library that you might know/suggest?

For now, again you were a great help.

Regards,

Ed

Archived