Black textures? LDDU

Yamakazi

IMG_0208.HEICIMG_0207.HEICHello.

I am using windows 10 home on a iMac (via bootcamp). I reformatted the harddisk and reinstalled windows 10 home and prepar3d.

I also installed orbx central and all my admins (LDDU, LOWI, ESSA, FTX Norway, Global base..)

When I am in LDDU and look around I can see black textures on mountains etc. see the two pictures.

Whats going on? ;/

IMG_0208.HEIC IMG_0207.HEIC

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

it does not seem possible to open the files you have attached without either buying an Apple computer or having them converted.

Could you post them in jpg format please?

How To Open HEIC Files?

Because Apple supports HEIC on its iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra devices, its users shouldn’t have any issues opening HEIC files. They also don’t have to worry about converting them before sending them to friends, because they will convert automatically to JPEG when they're shared through Apple’s multi-purpose Share sheet.

If you’re on Windows, you can’t yet open HEIC files natively, but you can convert them using either one of the online HEIC to JPG converting services, or you can download software to convert them on your PC. You may also want to use one of these services if you want to view the images as JPG on an Android device or a Linux machine.

Archived