Terra Flora boundaries

bcullen

I have worked through my install issues with Terra Flora and it creates really nice looking trees. I do have a fundamental issue I think. For example, when I fly in Bethel Maine,  I see my Orthro XP trees around the town and then there is a very sharp line where the Terra Flora trees kick in around the mountains. Its pretty obvious that there are places with Terra Flora and places that are not. Again, I really like the trees but if they are just in patchy spots, it does not make things better. Is there anything I might try to smooth it all out?

Thank you for your reply. It looks pretty bad so that's going away. Maybe something less simple? I am not trying to be rude, but as a VFR pilot, my goal is to sim what my world looks like. I like when it all seems at least close to real for me. I use your other products and really like them so don't take this as being too negative.

The tree placement is not controlled by TerraFlora. TerraFlora is a texture replacement for all the default XP trees - both those placed individually and as part of forests. Anything that uses the XP default trees will be updated to TerraFlora.

The harsh lines that you can see across the landscape are XP's rudimentary vegetation placement system. 

Greg

Archived