Still no bloody Roos.

Turnip

• 2 weeks later...

:D  Well,   I'm having fun looking but still can't find a kangaroo to save my life. I did however have a flock of birds fly in front of my plane. That was cool.  ;D

About bloody Roos...

I heard that due to the melting ice cap at the North Pole, Polar Bears are moving quite far to the south and learning to hunt different species besides seals. Perhaps that is what happened to the kangeroos. However, if this is the case, there should be lots of bloody Roos lying about, or at least parts of them, I would think. If so, what's left over might be hard to see from the air.

Spirit Flyer :o

Maybe they're being poached. I had a steak last night and wasn't sure what animal it came from.

BTW: I looked for Balledonia and Denmark on the map in FSX and can't find either.

Maybe they're being poached. I had a steak last night and wasn't sure what animal it came from.

BTW: I looked for Balledonia and Denmark on the map in FSX and can't find either.

Spend more time looking. You don't sound desparate enough to tell you yet

Around this time of year the culling starts on these wonderful creatures (I know farmers would probably disagree).  Perhaps the Roo Shooters have been clearing the areas around the airfields first? ;)  Although I have never seen what a Roo strike looks like, I have seen the damage hitting a wombat can do to a plane.  Roos are much larger so perhaps it is now safer to visit these airfields?

Hi: Balladonia & Denmark are part of the freeware airports for AUBlue. You have to find them and then if you want them to appear in the FSX database you create an afcad bgl. file.  Good luck  Bill. !

Archived