Pearson Field KVUO missing files

Judman

Hi,

I bought TrueEarth WA.  Absolutely fantastic!  So... I just got Oregon and few airports.   

I am getting an error on Pearson Field.   Looks like it is missing some tree files.  I verified the airport and libraries... but still getting the error.

I have attached my log files.

Let me know if you need more info!

Thanks for the hard work!  I am having a blast! :)

Judson

scenery_packs.ini Log.txt

The Log is referring to some unfound items so please uninstal KVUO and reinstall and see if the error message disappears. 

Your scenery_packs.ini file is a bit of a mess but since you are only referring to an error message regarding KVUO I will leave it alone.

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I tried uninstalling but that did not help.  I had been installing into a library... so I tried installing into the main X-plane folder and it worked!

Washington and Oregon regions seem to work fine in the Library outside of X-plane.  Are there advantages to the one or the other?   Currently they are on the same drive so that is not an issue.

I know my scenery_packs.ini is a mess... I need to work on that!  ;)

Thanks again for your help!   

6 hours ago, Judman said:

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the quick reply!

I tried uninstalling but that did not help.  I had been installing into a library... so I tried installing into the main X-plane folder and it worked!

Washington and Oregon regions seem to work fine in the Library outside of X-plane.  Are there advantages to the one or the other?   Currently they are on the same drive so that is not an issue.

I know my scenery_packs.ini is a mess... I need to work on that!  ;)

Thanks again for your help!   

Glad it's working. Considering your Libraries are on the same drive then no there is no advantage one way or the other. The only difference with putting an addon into a library is that Orbx Central will make a symbolic link to that addon in the Custom Scenery folder of XP. Installing the addon directly into XP requires no "linking" method.

Archived