Problem in scenery display and other problems

Hi to all.

I am experiencing bugs in the scenery display, with mixed night and day spots. I am attaching few screen shots of a day flight where it can be seen the night spots with lights and all...

Of course in a night flight it is just the revers. Moreover it affect also the hatswitch of the joystick, because it works only in up view, all other views are not existing.

I own the whole global packs on P3D 4.5 and tried several correction action, like repair P3D, disinstall all the add-on and reinstalling one by one and changing the priority in scenery, but I could not understand what is bugging the scenery or the joystick.

After P3D repair or Orbx re-installation through the latest version of Orbx Central, every things seems to work as expected, however when I restart P3D the same bug in scenery and joystick reappears, even if I make a total new PC restart.

My hardware is composed by Intel i7 6700 CPU 3.4 GHz, 32GB ram, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB. I am using Oculus Rift VR, but it doesn't make any difference on what is displayed.

Has anybody ever experienced something like this, or can give any suggestion about what is happening?

Thanks for any help I could get.

Scenery bug1.JPG

Scenery bug2.JPG

Scenery bug3.JPG

On 11/16/2019 at 1:40 AM, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi, welcome to the forums

Please ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date, and I would do a verify files of them from within Orbx Central.

Then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function.

Hi Doug

Thanks. Followed your suggestions from top to bottom and scenery is now flowing as expected. Also the the joystick malfunction of hat-switch disappeared.

Cheers

Al

Archived