Some more Dodo.

Iain Emms

Thamk you chaps for the comments on these shots i must say the Dodo is a very impressive piece of work indeed i can see myself putting in many more hours yet before i can move up a level or two ;D still a bit wonky with it at the moment but its starting to come together a bit shall we say.

cheers

Iain

@ Michael (schugab)

Be sure to look out for myself and Patrick flying in the evenings in multiplayer, we've recently had a couple of great online sessions with quite a few other Dodo fliers and welcome more regardless of their skill level. This of course applies to anyone else wishing to join in and try the experience.  ;)

@Iain

Great shots - yet again!  8) I really recommend ditching the lower difficulty levels of the Dodo as soon as possible, personally I think they probably hinder your progress if used for too long. I would say start with level 3 minimum and only use that to get an intial feel for the Dodo then wack it upto level 4/5, I found I made a good steady progress doing this and really believe I'm still improving despite hours of flying the Dodo now. Anyway, I won't go on about this topic here, that's what the Eggbeater forum is for. Sorry for going off topic.

Archived