EGPH Freezes on departure

Hi all,

I run a pretty nice PC,

When departing rwy06 for example, turning left to head west, every time I look at the airport direction on departure, the whole sim freezes for a second or two. 

This happens again when one 'looks' away and then back at the area of the airport.

Regards,

Alex 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Alex

Sorry, but your inquiry is very vague and you have provided almost no information for anyone to work with.

I have not been able to replicate this, and I have done a search and can't find anyone else with this issue.

Maybe if you could attach a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

Also tell us a bit about your PC specs and simulator settings, then someone could have a look and maybe advise.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

Your Orbx OpenLC entries in your scenery library are not in the correct position, they should not be at the top of the Orbx block.

You can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived