Central v4.0.23 issue

carg0

Hi everyone !

The new installer doesn't work well.

I'm trying to reinstall open LC North America and it stucks at 78% and doesn't move anymore.

h77x.jpg

I had the same problem for updating global base pack and global vector.

I had to retry 3 times before the updates complete.

My internet connection is working correctly as usual.

Is there something wrong with the installer or the servers.

I notice also that the download speed showing on the installer is sometimes 100 mB per sec.

But it doesn't download at that speed.

It's always downloading at around 4mB per sec.

I think there is an info refresh issue when it's time to show download speed.

Is there something I can do to solve the installation issue.

Thank you !

I was able to complete the reinstallation by cancelling and restarting the reinstallation 2 more times.

The first time the installer download 5.8 gB and it stops there. I had to cancel and restart the installation.

The second time it downloads around 430 mB  and it stops there. I had to cancel and restart the installation.

The third time it downloads around 95 mB and complete the installation.

Why does it stop like that.

I too am having problems with Orbx Central.  Due to a local problem, I have to download US Washington HD and it's update.  However, it keeps getting stuck a various levels and when I try to cancel the download so I can try again, the cancel process gets hung and will not cancel.  I then uninstalled Orbx Central to try and stop everything, but it still shows a download in progress and the cancellation is still trying to cancel.  I appear to be stuck no matter what I do and cannot seems to download the Washington HD.  Now what???

Hi!

We've addressed many of the issues with download progress in Orbx Central v4.0.25 which is currently available in fastlane. You can opt-in to this in the Orbx Central settings under My Account. Restart Orbx Central and it will update to the latest version.

1 hour ago, Cdrbuck said:

I too am having problems with Orbx Central.  Due to a local problem, I have to download US Washington HD and it's update.  However, it keeps getting stuck a various levels and when I try to cancel the download so I can try again, the cancel process gets hung and will not cancel.  I then uninstalled Orbx Central to try and stop everything, but it still shows a download in progress and the cancellation is still trying to cancel.  I appear to be stuck no matter what I do and cannot seems to download the Washington HD.  Now what???

Please create a new thread using the information below and we'll be able to troubleshoot your issue there.

Archived