Texture mixup in P3Dv4.5

Hi guys,

So I decided a few days ago to switch from FSX to P3Dv4.5. I thus installed the new sim, and since Orbx products are generally speaking those having the most (usually) positive impact on the sim, I installed my Orbx products first (I have nothing else installed).

But I am running into some textures mess, like many other simmers it seems. I have trying most suggested options on this forum (including the one bellow) without success... I am posting some pictures (taken near LFLP, my "reference" airport).

I have installed in different orders the following products :

- BASE
- VECTOR

- Trees & Buildings HD

- LC Europe

But whenever I activate a single of these, the textures start messing up. 

Do you have any solutions ? I am really out them here and starting to wonder if it was a good option :/

Thanks a lot !

Guillaume

Capture (2).PNG

Capture2 (2).PNG

Hi Guillaume, welcome to the forums

Hopefully you are using the new installer called Orbx Central, then, Please first try the below process.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date.

I would then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function first.

Then you can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window

2 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi Guillaume, welcome to the forums

Hopefully you are using the new installer called Orbx Central, then, Please first try the below process.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date.

I would then go to settings/help and run the Sync Simulator function first.

Then you can go to settings/Insertion Point and set them like this.

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in Orbx Central Insertion points "Orbx Airports and Regions”, put your last non Orbx 3rd party listed in your scenery library addon in the INSERTED BELOW window.

Then for the "Orbx Global openLC” ensure the Orbx Airports and Regions are in the INSERTED BELOW window

Hi Doug, thanks for you reply and suggestions.

I runned them all but no changes.

I could maybe see a problem with running Orbx Central on sims in the same time but I don't think it could be a problem since it is build for that purpose...

I just reinstalled the whole sim and will try now to reinstall each of the items on after the other... hopefully I can find the leak, fingers crossed.

Archived