Missing gate bridges, terminal detail

Hi, I have an issue with gate bridges and also building definition (terminal buildings), it seems that not all sceneries have this problem, however I am not sure which ones  as I have a lot of them, for sure I tested ORBX KSAN, Flightbeam KPHX, KDEN, and a few other ones, it seems that I have done something maybe with Lorby scenery config manager but I am not positive what I did, all I know is that I removed duplicates and I also turn majority from XML to scenery. cfg.

I also re-installed the Prepar3d content, professional client and scenery.

I also notice that I don't have the file "VLC libraries" under  <Username<documents<prepar3d addons

I did not manuallly installed the Autogen Configurator Merger, but I seem to have it, the only reason I noticed is because I got the messge (not everytime I start Prepar3d) saying:

Autogen configurator merger has made changes and some sceneries will not work as designed.

So please help, I don't know if I need to keep the ORBX files under the Lorby tool as XML or what to do. I would like my sceneries as paid for, it seems something with Autogen, ORBX, XML, Lorby tool, I dont' know where to start.

Thanks for the help.

Manuel

Well, last night I went to the Flightbeam configurator and I open SEQM and it has an option to activate SODE so i did and the jetways came back in all airports, after that I opened several sceneries to test and they seem right except the ones from FSdreamteam as none of them have detail in the terminal buildings so I proceed to run the FSdreamteam updater but the detail didn't come back. At this point it seems that the only sceneries I have an issue with are those. On the ORBX side is there a way to know if my Global Vector, Base, NA Open LC, Europe OL and other airports are working correctly? I will send a picture later to show some of the trees as I wasn't sure the layers were right or not.

Cheers,

Archived