EGNM Floating Buildings

brownbear118

Wondering if someone can help, I have EGNM and also have True Earth for that area. however I do not want to install true Earth until i get my new machine which in my wifes mind is much later than I hope.

The buildings are floating and I know it is a mesh (make bumps in earth) issue, Wondering if anyone knows how to take the mesh from True Earth and just pop that in to make the buildings align correctly

Thank you in advance

5 hours ago, brownbear118 said:

Wondering if someone can help, I have EGNM and also have True Earth for that area. however I do not want to install true Earth until i get my new machine which in my wifes mind is much later than I hope.

The buildings are floating and I know it is a mesh (make bumps in earth) issue, Wondering if anyone knows how to take the mesh from True Earth and just pop that in to make the buildings align correctly

Thank you in advance

Unfortunately the mesh in TEGB Central cannot be separated without installing TEGB Central. Can you not install TEGB Central and have the Disk with it installed on put into your new PC?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, ironcondor said:

Hello. Just purchased EGNM and the buildings are floating. I do not own TEGB Central. I do have TEGB North and South. No other mesh or ortho in this area. Thoughts?

EGNM is designed to blend seamlessly with TEGB Central and may show mesh anomalies in default or orth4xp

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 7:47 PM, Jon Clarke said:

EGNM is designed to blend seamlessly with TEGB Central and may show mesh anomalies in default or orth4xp

Hey Jon,

So is there a fix available for this? Maybe a mesh fix? Because currently the airport is not really appealing with the Terminal floating there.

14 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Not that I am aware of as it was designed to work with the mesh in TEGB Central. I suppose the real fix is to get TEGB Central currently with 50% off normal price.

unfortunately that wouldn't be an option for me then due to system limitations

Archived