ORBX YMML - Runway Entry / Exit Lights

Hi,

I've been watching a bunch of videos and at YMML they all have the runway entry/ exit lights animated/ showing (Matt Davies video at 24:11: ) However when I fly at ORBX YMML I don't get these lights, do I need another addon or do I need to enable something?

Thanks,

Nighstrider101

Do I need another addon maybe? I don't have like Vector or Global. The only payware stuff I have from ORBX is YMML v3 and Aus v2? I'm sorry I'm being a pain, I'm just really confused as to why it's not appearing. All the other runway and taxiway centre and approach lights are showing at night but those just never show.

Hi Nick,

I did a reinstall of YMML and now the only lights I don't see are the flashing orange ones at the entry of the runway. I see every other light. Just for extra info, I have FTX Light Config. installed. Also, in P3D v4/ ORBX/ Scripts there are like 3 exe files related to lighting. Could these have anything to do with it?

Kind Regards,
Nightstrider101

Hi, the photo a few posts above shows it. During the day I don't get those red lights at the entry of the runway and during both day and night I don't get those flashing orange/yellow lights on either side of the taxiway that signify a hold short / rwy entry point (sorry if that sounded rude).

Hello,

you could try reinstalling the Orbx Libraries perhaps?

I am thinking that perhaps in version 2 the red lights are there all day but in version 3,

they are on only during the hours of darkness.

I am unable to make the wig wags disappear or stop flashing but I would assume that the lights are effects files.

Archived