Add-on Airports missing in Global Vector Airport Elevations

I am just found that several of my add-on airports are not showing up in FTX Global vector when I am running the airport elevation  utility.  The airports are loading when I load the sim but I have elevation conflicts now.

I am running P3d V4.5 (current and up to date) 

I check with the Lorby SI Addon Manager and they still show installed. 

Can you assist me?

Eric

Hi Nick,

I move them up to the top via the add-on manager and nothing has changed.  I booted P3d and  went in via the scenery library and it would not let me move either above level 61 below my add on scenery.  I closed P3d, started the add-on manager and both files were back in the positions I originally moved them up from.

It does not seem to limited to any one add-on scenery, some of my Orbx airports as well are "missing".

HI Nick,

Vector is installed in my P3d Folder.  Yes Lorby does allow you arrange the scenery library if you wish to.

Would uninstalling Vector or FTX central and reinstalling them be worth pursuing?

Appreciate your help so far.

I did that via the Lorby Manager and there was no difference. I went back into the Lorby Manager and those files returned their previous positions.  I then attempted to move them via the scenery library manager in P3d, it would not let me move them above 61.  1-60 are add-on scenery I have installed.  It's like positions 1 thru 60  are locked in place. 

Archived