No xml-insertionpoints in v4.0.22

GregSwiss

Hi guys

With the new v4.0.22 and the new standard layering mode (not legacy) I can not choose an xml-based scenery entry anymore as insertionpoint.

This was possible under advanced layering mode (which is now standard mode according to the release notes) in v4.0.20

Cheers

Greg

Add me too to this. Dear ORBX Devs. I am struggeling now for several months to get my scenery right. Every single release I test it again and hoping for a solutions which works. But unfortunatly every single time something messed up. This is getting really annoying. Why is that? 

Hi Greg,

It looks like this wasn't carried across properly when we made advanced layering default. We'll fix this issue and include it in v4.0.23 which will go out shortly.

10 hours ago, Marcus P said:

Add me too to this. Dear ORBX Devs. I am struggeling now for several months to get my scenery right. Every single release I test it again and hoping for a solutions which works. But unfortunatly every single time something messed up. This is getting really annoying. Why is that? 

Please open a new topic and we can discuss the issues you're encountering there.

Archived