X-Plane 11 cannot find the Orbx True Earth Central Files

Campo

I have purchased and installed True Earth Central Scenery but when I run X-plane 11 I get a message telling me it cannot find the files. I have attached a screenshot of where the Orbx files were put when I downloaded them from the Orbx website. Am I missing some files ? Also I have read online that they may not be in the right order but I do not know how to rectify that.

Screenshot (5).png

Thanks very much Jon. What I did was I uninstalled X-Plane 11 (extreme I know) so then started with a clean slate, no add on's just default x-plane. This did the trick, however I am now getting this message when I start X-plane "There was a problem loading the scenery package : Resources/default scenery/default atc dat/  The scenery may not look correct. Please see the log.txt file for detailed error information". I clicked on "Understood" and the message went away. I will probably Google it to see if it's common. I have noticed on the short time I have flown since the scenery add on, there doesn't seem to be any traffic. Something else I will Google unless anybody on here is familiar with these problems. Once again thanks for your help.

Archived