KSAN Control Panel Not Saving

Hey All! I have searched around the forum a bit, and found an issue similar to this, only it remained unanswered. I am able to change the options of 3d cars/boats, but all other options do not remained check upon closing and reopening the window. This is pretty frustrating due to the fact that static aircraft can take up a majority of the gates. I have tried verifying files in FTX Central, but that did not fix anything. I have attached a screenshot to show what I mean.

ksan issue.PNG

Hello,

typically, Orbx Control panels stop working if both versions of a file to be renamed are present at the same time,

or neither version. Verify files will create these duplicates unless the control panel is first set back to its default.

This control panel changes a very large number of files in both its own folder and in the Southern California folder.

The simplest way to resolve this is to uninstall both and then reinstall SCA followed by KSAN.

The alternative is to check numerous files for duplicates with a different file extension.

Archived