LFLJ Stutters

Nico666

On 10/17/2019 at 12:43 PM, Nico666 said:

Sometimes when Iam approaching LFLJ I noticed 1-3  stutters. 

what could cause the problem? 

I'm afraid with such little information from you there is not much support one can give. Stutters are normally a sign of some settings being higher than the PC can operate at in that particular location.

You need to provide your PC specs, your XP settings etc, and then we will have something to work on.

Looking at the 2 files you attached i see no cause for any errors in the product. Your XP settings are fine but again I don't know if they suit your PC specifications as you have not provided me with them. Sometimes getting 1-3 stutters at a location is almost impossible for someone to replicate on a different PC if they are not experiencing the same issue. There are no error reports in the XP Log file so that indicates the addon is working OK.

19 minutes ago, Jon Clarke said:

Looking at the 2 files you attached i see no cause for any errors in the product. Your XP settings are fine but again I don't know if they suit your PC specifications as you have not provided me with them. Sometimes getting 1-3 stutters at a location is almost impossible for someone to replicate on a different PC if they are not experiencing the same issue. There are no error reports in the XP Log file so that indicates the addon is working OK.

Ive got a I9700K OC to 5Ghz with 32 GB 2666 mhz RAM and a RTX 2080 8 GB. Xplane on M2 SSD .. 

8 hours ago, Nico666 said:

Ive got a I9700K OC to 5Ghz with 32 GB 2666 mhz RAM and a RTX 2080 8 GB. Xplane on M2 SSD .. 

Your PC specs are very high and should work well with your settings.

The only suggestion I can make is that you try  LFLJ just on it's own in a new Custom Scenery folder. If you rename your existing Custom Scenery folder to Custom Scenery_DISABLED and make a new folder called Custom Scenery. Then copy/paste LFLJ plus OrbxLibs XP into the new Custom Scenery folder. Disable ALL Plugins. Run XP at LFLJ and see if you get the same stutters. The addon is OK so it could be a conflict with another addon, but not an obvious one, or a Plugin.

11 minutes ago, F-DFLY said:

Hello
Same problem for me, only in the final.
I will try what you recommend and I will keep you informed.

OK.  I know the developer is working hard on making the runway smoother so there will be an update at some time. That may also help with the stutter, but only 2 people now have reported this problem

35 minutes ago, Nico666 said:

Any solution?

The developer has not yet responded. Unless he can reproduce the stutter or see something in the Log or scenery-packs that may be a potential cause, then it is going to be very difficult to determine why you and only a few others get this stutter. Especially when you say in your first post that you "sometimes" get them indicating it is not always.

On 10/26/2019 at 8:45 AM, Jon Clarke said:

The developer has not yet responded. Unless he can reproduce the stutter or see something in the Log or scenery-packs that may be a potential cause, then it is going to be very difficult to determine why you and only a few others get this stutter. Especially when you say in your first post that you "sometimes" get them indicating it is not always.

Its always! 

Archived