ORBX TE GB-NORTH - missing tiles?

Basilrug

So after a successful download and install of TE North, also a successful Verify of the files, taking off from EGAE Londonderry I see this..see attached pic

log is attached also.. how can this happen?  Maybe scenery_packs.ini issues?    I've attached that too...

I've been down the uninstall / reinstall Central path too many times already, Central appears to be working ok, so now what?

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  W7 Pro

Simulator:  X-Plane

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

ORBX1.jpg

central.log scenery_packs.ini

The coverage of Northern Ireland is minimal and only a small portion of it has photoscenery because XP works on 1x1 tiles. This means that only a small area of NI is covered and the rest of NI will be default scenery. 

I am attaching a pic which shows you the 1x1 tiles and where the coverage of those tiles extends. The TEGB North is of course of GB not United Kingdom and as such 2 1x1 tiles of photscenery were required to cover a couple of small areas of England and Scotland. The tiles in Red indicate those tiles that were required. The coverage of the island of Ireland is/was in Orbx plans but I cannot tell you when. The cost for purchasing image rights for NI was exorbitant so Orbx declined to purchase.

I hope that covers all the info you need to explain why you see what you see:)

4.JPG.27e556c5804c4eac33e39dfd1da563c7.JPG

Archived