Cant Download

Recently bought True Earth Great Britain South for Xplane 11 and it wont download. It says I have insufficient disk space but I have 60+GB spare. Tried a manual download. The file extension was .c4 not zip. I changed it zip and tried to install it but it failed as well. Please help

26 minutes ago, Fade to Black said:

Recently bought True Earth Great Britain South for Xplane 11 and it wont download. It says I have insufficient disk space but I have 60+GB spare. Tried a manual download. The file extension was .c4 not zip. I changed it zip and tried to install it but it failed as well. Please help

If you look at the Product page on OrbxDirect for TEGB South it states that the installed product will be 127GB.Hence it will not have sufficient room to Extract, convert jpgs to dds, and then install.

1.thumb.JPG.81ac8d4a58430230172b58f8a87f46a0.JPG

Thanks, finally worked this out.

The misleading part was the error screen that told me how much space I needed which I think it said 25GB or something and I was short by 5GB, obviously incorrect. Its loaded now after I clean out the drive but its not working correctly, keeps failing in flight stating it cant find the scenery files. I have restarted the PC, etc.

Do you know why this is happening?

The error message is typical of a failed complete conversion from jpg to dds install 

. You must make sure you have at least 127GB spare on your Disk. Open Orbx Central and select TEGB South and scroll down the right hand page until you see the Options section and then click on Verify Files.

Here is a pinned topic posted by Nick Cooper which covers installation problems and solutions:

Archived