misreporting orbx US Oregon HD xplane11

Tagomago

Hi all,

I just downloaded US Oregon HD and as I did with Us Washington and GB,

linked to the Custom Directory to SSD1 xplane drive via a second SSD and places everything correctly in the Scenery-Ini.

Now, when I go up xplane, I get the following false message: "Error, couldn't locate image file for terrain!"

If I then look in the path shown to me, then the supposedly missing file is still present!!

In addition, I got a folder Orbx_OrbxlibsXP in the download under Orbx libraries/Custom Scenery... into which xplane

Directory do this data belong? For all other data I have downloaded so far on US Washington and the UK, there were

these files not.

I would be happy if someone could help me!!!

Tagomago

10 hours ago, Tagomago said:

Hi all,

I just downloaded US Oregon HD and as I did with Us Washington and GB,

linked to the Custom Directory to SSD1 xplane drive via a second SSD and places everything correctly in the Scenery-Ini.

Now, when I go up xplane, I get the following false message: "Error, couldn't locate image file for terrain!"

If I then look in the path shown to me, then the supposedly missing file is still present!!

In addition, I got a folder Orbx_OrbxlibsXP in the download under Orbx libraries/Custom Scenery... into which xplane

Directory do this data belong? For all other data I have downloaded so far on US Washington and the UK, there were

these files not.

I would be happy if someone could help me!!!

Tagomago

Please look at this Installation help link. At the bottom of the post is an example of what you are experiencing. you need to open Orbx Central and click on TE Oregon HD, scroll down until you see "Options" and then click on Verify Files.

Hi Jon,

Thank you so much... your tip helped me!! I called the "Check files" function in Orbx Central and the downloaded Oregon data actually lacked 1 GB.... now everything is running...

All good and lots of fun while flying wishes you........Tagomago

Archived