ORBX AU2 causing CTD

Hello!

On a clean Windows 10 Pro 17763 install with a brand new P3D 4.5.13.32097 installation, I can consistently reproduce a CTD when flying from YBCV to YBDV whilst on the W369 airway in proximity of LatLon -26.158752/142.253967. Faulting process is g3d.dll with exception 0xc0000005 and a fault offset of d7d7.

I've tried this flight in identical conditions, time, weather, aircraft etc, 8 times, disabling a different addon each time. 7 crashed in the same spot, the only successful flight was after uninstalling AU V2.

I only bought AU for a specific tour I'm doing - I hardly ever fly in AU, so I'm a little frustrated at not being able to use it for the sole purpose I bought it for.

Not sure how relevant the below is, included just in case:

Scenery:

Global Vector

Global Base

Global Buildings HD

Global openLC EU

Global openLC NA

Global Trees HD

EU England

EU Ireland

EU Northern Ireland

EU Scotland

EU Wales

AU V2

EGFF

YBAS

YBBN

YHBA

Applications:

UTLive

PACX

ProjectFly

FSUIPC

AS & ASCA

I can reproduce this on both of my systems:

System 1 is an i9-9900, 32MB, GTX 2080TI & 2TB NVME SSD

System 2 is an i7-8700, 32MB, 2 x GTX 1080TI (not in SLI) & 2TB NVME SSD

Please let me know if you need any more information and whilst I'm here, please make EGGD - thanks :)

Thanks

Paul

Thanks Nick - yes, I think it probably is - YTNB is more or less in the middle of my route.

In the thread you linked, you provided three replacement files - it's not clear from the OP whether he fixed it by adding those three files or leaving them deleted - can you advise?

Thanks for the great support!

Archived