Land Elevation issues all over Au V2 P3d V4.5

Pill421

Hello,

recently bought Australia V2 for P3d V4.5 and have been noticing a lot of airports are underground or have land bumps all over runway.  For example, Gladstone (YGLA).

Have tried uninstall reinstall.  Previously had AUv1 installed but uninstalled prior to V2 install.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Scott.

2019-9-29_13-52-36-90.jpg

2019-9-29_13-52-13-160.jpg

I dont believe it would be that as I have fully disabled all old entries concerned to AUv1 and deleted all data related to them.

I have tried re-ordering addons and put AustraliaV2 up the top of the list and it doesnt do anything for Gladstone.

Cheers,

Scott

Hello,

I think you may have misunderstood.

There were no airports in AU Australia, so very many customers added their own,

from such valuable resources as OzX, Ant's Airports and so on.

Could you have done this?

A second possibility is that you have lost your Default Terrain entry in your scenery library.

YGLA is among the airports that have an elevation adjustment file in scenery\world\scenery,

which is the target for Default Terrain

Hello,

I hadn't install any OzX or Ants Aussie airports previous to Australia V2 as I only recently upgraded to a new pc.  Only addons I have in Aus are Brisbane by Orbx and Sydney by FlyTampa.  Not sure if that could be a conflict causing this problem at YGLA.

I looked in scenery\world\scenery and saw no reference to YGLA.  Did a reinstall of Aus v2 and still nothing there and GLA is still underground.

Thanks,

Scott.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived