Purchased airports do not apply.

kdwforever

@kdwforever Your scenery_packs.ini is completely wrongly layered. It'would take me a while to sort it out and return it to you. In the meantime I will adjust it so that the Orbx content works correctly since this is an Orbx support forum. The rest of the scenery_packs.ini should be edited to follow he correct layering sequence which is as follows from top down:

3rd party airports, like Orbx

Global Airports

London Landmarks if you have TEGB South

Orbx True earth addons

Scenery enhancement addons

Libraries

3rd party mesh like HD Mesh and UHD Mesh.

The Orbx Central/FTX Central installer would not have installed the Orbx addons in the layering sequence in your sceney packs file. Do you subsequently use a 3rd party organiser?

Here is your scenery_packs.ini reorganised for Orbx addon optimisation. It should resolve you Orbx issues.

Happy flying

scenery_packs.ini

7 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

@kdwforever Your scenery_packs.ini is completely wrongly layered. It'would take me a while to sort it out and return it to you. In the meantime I will adjust it so that the Orbx content works correctly since this is an Orbx support forum. The rest of the scenery_packs.ini should be edited to follow he correct layering sequence which is as follows from top down:

3rd party airports, like Orbx

Global Airports

London Landmarks if you have TEGB South

Orbx True earth addons

Scenery enhancement addons

Libraries

3rd party mesh like HD Mesh and UHD Mesh.

The Orbx Central/FTX Central installer would not have installed the Orbx addons in the layering sequence in your sceney packs file. Do you subsequently use a 3rd party organiser?

Here is your scenery_packs.ini reorganised for Orbx addon optimisation. It should resolve you Orbx issues.

Happy flying

scenery_packs.ini 17.11 kB · 4 downloads

Thank you.
Placing the airport at the top solved the problem.

regards

Archived