SODE windsock and hanger 6B6 issues

Rabbit33

Today I hopped back over to Minute Man 6B6 and noticed I have double windsocks and the SODE hanger doors are already open, rather than opening as I taxi close to them.  picture attached with areas of concern highlighted.   I reinstalled SODE and 6B6 with no effect.

THXS!!!

Screenshot (317).png

In an continued effort to understand further this SODE issue I'm having at Minute Man 6B6...I've been researching the XML files.

I've confirm that I do not have "iBlueYonder_2B2.xml" and "iBlueYonder_6B6.xml"  as I uninstalled the iBlueYonder ver of the airport.

Should there now be a replacement Orbx_2B2 & Orbx_6B6 .xml files in my C:/ProgramData/12bPilot/SODE/XML folder??

Any other owners of Minute Man 6B6 not experience working T Hanger, duplicate & overlayed windsocks, non-operational pilot controlled lights?

Many thxs!!!

4 hours ago, Rabbit33 said:

Should there now be a replacement Orbx_2B2 & Orbx_6B6 .xml files in my C:/ProgramData/12bPilot/SODE/XML folder??

Hi

No, there are no SODE objects at 6B6...I was also looking at the user guide and could not find any reference to a working T Hanger, or operational pilot controlled lights?

Also from the release announcement...

If you have the iBlueYonder versions installed and wish to install the Orbx version, please uninstall the iBlueYonder versions first. You will also need to remove the two xml files "iBlueYonder_2B2.xml" and "iBlueYonder_6b6.xml" from the ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml folder if you have SODE installed.

•  

Maybe to a search of your entire simulator folder for "6B6.bgl" and deactivate any non Orbx leftovers.

I have mine installed into the simulator root folder and have 19 files...

6B6.PNG

6B6 1.PNG

Archived