AI Traffic NA GA

oldngray

Having a problem with this Control Panel, FSX cfg does not change when I make changes in the control panel, ie, Deactivate NA large GA Jets on control panel, yet the cfg remains on. Try to turn on default FSX ai traffic but cfg does not change. I also have no default airbourne ai traffic with slider set at 99%. Have uninstalled this product and reinstalled but no change.

Sounds as though the traffic files have become out of sinc. This can happen when you do a reinstall without removing the original traffic files first.

To resolve, go to your Scenery\World\Scenery folder and delete all the files starting with Traffic_FTX NA. There should only be six but you may have more if you have the active and OFF version together.

Once you have done that, reinstall the NA AI traffic pack and all should be fine.

You will probably need to go back to your Scenery\World\Scenery folder and check the default AI traffic file, trafficAircraft.bgl. there will probably be two of those, just delete one. Best to delete the inactive one and just maintain the active one (the one without .OFF or similar after the .bgl). you can then turn it off or on as required within the Control Panel.  

Deleted all of the FTX Traffic files, reinstalled and had the same problem.  Did that twice to make sure.  

No matter what I ticked on the control panel nothing changed on FTX. If I tick on the Default FSX the tick will self erase when I close the panel. at LAX, BOS etc no ai at all. not on the ground or air.

Have uninstalled FTX NA GA Traffic and deleted all of the files.  Still no airbourne ai. Lots of ga parked but nothing flying.

Perhaps I need to uninstall and Reinstall FSX.

Archived