AVSIM Review Online: Congratulations are in order :)

Jay Kae

OK i'll be the "stick in the mud" here.  The review wasn't bad, but it could have been so much more.

No AUBlue freeware mention

No other freebies mention

No view on the 15 or so hotfixes already provided mentioned

The screenies were pretty average, perhaps they could have asked permission to ues some of the community screenies...

Oh well, for me the review glass was half empty, it could have been so much more. FTX is so much more...

I guess be thankful for small mercies is probably the way to look at it...  Thsnks for the HU Jaykae BTW.

FWIW.

I agree but at least the support team got a mention and all in all it is not a negative-ish review so as far as I am concerned it is all good. lol @ the south australia bit, as I found out the other day while on a phoneconference, some Europeans and North Americans and none of the Russians and South Americans actually realised that the seasons are the other way around Down Under. Can't expect miracles I suppose ;)

;D

Golly, you mean you're in the southern hemisphere, and I'm in the northen hemisphere, so you're really upside down, as well as having your seasons backwards ? (snicker )

Sorry about that, couldn't resist. Some of us do realize that it's fall, headed to winter "down under".

I apologize for our poor excuse for an educational system. They don't teach geography much anymore... let alone; the effect of the tilt of the planetary axis on weather in different hemispheres.

ROFLMAO

lol Penzoil, it wasn't a dig at anyone, really, all I am saying is that Australia is that far away from all, let me phrase this carefully, other civilizations that not everyone knows that we have 'odd' things :)

;D

Golly, you mean you're in the southern hemisphere, and I'm in the northen hemisphere, so you're really upside down, as well as having your seasons backwards ? (snicker )

Sorry about that, couldn't resist. Some of us do realize that it's fall, headed to winter "down under".

I apologize for our poor excuse for an educational system. They don't teach geography much anymore... let alone; the effect of the tilt of the planetary axis on weather in different hemispheres.

ROFLMAO

Actually it's was quite funny once while on Airliners.net, when one of the more prolific posters there, a self professed maintenance engineer for the USAF absolutely slammed an Australian poster for claiming it to be spring "when everybody knew it was the fall" at the time. When it was attempted to explain about the tilt of the axis etc, the Australian posters were rubbished to the extreme and he only accepted the truth when one of his American peers confirmed the assertions.

Very funny actually...

Cheers,

Archived