Oregon will not load?!

dappercorleon

Hello,

Tried searching this for a while to no avail, hopefully someone can assist.  I would really like to fly in Oregon! 

I am having issues with the new Oregon HD - cannot load any airport within the region.

I get the following error:

" Error, could not locate image file for forest

Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_US_Oregon_TE_Overlay/autogen/single_storey/../../veg/

trees.dds "

I did recently migrate about 900GB of scenery from one drive to another, used Orbx Central (I believe) for that.  Or at least I think I migrated the scenery - it did copy the files over, but I don't see anything special in my scenery.ini file that leads me to think the pointers have been updated. Different problem, however mentioned it since it may be related.

Have verified the installation via Central, the application and scenery are up to date.  ORBX libraries are also up to date.  Washington loads fine.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

There have been reports of incomplete Oregon installations since the release of version 1.1.0. This is being worked on by the Devs. What version have you got installed? I ask because you mention having migrated from one Disk to another. The error message seems odd because the reported missing file of trees.dds doesn't reside in the folder of autogen/single storey. It resides in Orbx_B_TE_Overlay/veg.

I only have the SD version installed but attach a copy of trees.dds for possible use.

I ask that you check if you have the trees.dds in the folder and path I mention above.

The final option I can offer is that you uninstall and reinstall TE Oregon. We will leave that option as a final resort for now.

trees.zip

Archived