Problems with installing USMV Monument valley

Alfred Gruetzner

Hi, 
would very much appreciate your help in the following:
At the beginning I downloaded the USMV scenery manually and installed it  with FTX central v.3. After that  the system confirmed that the scenery is downloaded and installed (of course it has to be installed into the library)

760727484_orbx.installationFTXcentralv.3(7).png.488d5481d20f799fcdd3ed2f6181de8a.png

The result: no rock monuments are visible and the surrounding landscape and big rocks look like this:

(MSE sceneries Utah and Arizona are installed)

315257271_orbx.installationFTXcentralv.3(4).thumb.png.b0aabdecb01eb215f89d297919561967.png
I uninstalled this scenery and tried out the process with Orbx Central v4. Again problems came up with the download and installation process
a) the download speed startet with 200 to 700 kb, then slowed down to only 2-3 kb and finally 0 bits for 2 hours. I switched off the PC 
b) the next day the same happened again
c) the next day (today) the situation is even  more weird:

after having opened my orbx account the process started first with updating Orbx libraries (USMV queued)

1884886704_orbx.installationORBXCentralv(2).thumb.png.d12edb914153f5f024c48f51d0bb33d6.png

Strange, it says the update 19.6.1. (orbx libraries)  is ready to install but at the same time the white circle in the blue rectangle is turning all the time and the blue bar down shows the update is not complete, that means the process is now  at an absolute standstill. 
Did I do something wrong ? 

Thanks for your help and best regards

Alfred 

orbx.installation FTX central v.3 (7).png

Hi everybody, 

I have to cancel my request for help because all seems to be now perfect after having used  Orbx installer version 4.0. instead of FTX installer v3.
I am not familiar with this new installer and it seems that many  things happen in the background . At least the famous rock monuments of USMV are there now. 

Anyhow, there is still an issue with the colour of the surrounding  Megasceneryearth Arizona and Utah sceneries. Any hints and tips?

Regards

Alfred 

Screenshot (1078).png

Archived