Oregon HD Issue

Gear Up

Did X-Organiser do the scenery_packs-ini for you ? It's a mess anyway. First off you have got Orthophoto scenery above Orbx. Orbx True earth needs to be just below Global airports.

Anyway, i am redoing it for you, but I also need your PC specs and XP settings info please. In order to see the full benefit of TE Oregon, and in fact all Orbx TE products, you need to have pretty high XP settings. World Objects should be max, Texture should be at least High, and AA is dependant on what monitor resolution you have. For example a 4K monitor only requires FXAA/SSAA x2.

If your PC specs don't meet the minimum specs for the HD version the you could always install the SD version which is as equally stunning with high (er) Graphics settings.

Hence the need for you to provide me with your PC specs and XP settings so we can see how to get the best visuals and performance.

scenery_packs.ini

9 hours ago, Gear Up said:

Yes, At the beginning it gave me an error like missing images, I don't know if I uninstall and start from scratch

It could be worthwhile run the Verify Files for TE Oregon and see what happens. You may well be missing some data but I would have thought that it would not load if there were files missing. Try it and report back, then we can start again. Also when you have Verified Files and it is installed fully, take a pic from above 2000 ft. I ask for this because the scenery will not be looking maybe as sharp as you think it would from a low altitude. The HD version is better in fidelity and resolution than the SD version but no Ortho type photo scenery looks like real earth from any low altitude, it always looks a bit blurry. Also take note of @Vostflyer comment. The very high setting of your Textures is overkill and certainly not required nor suitable for the GPU you have.

1 hour ago, Vostflyer said:

I think that choosing Max No Compression for the Texture setting can lead to problems, and it is certainly not appropriate for a 8 GB video card. I would suggest dropping the slider one notch to the left (Maximum).

I've tried that too, but the effect is the same

Archived