Airports Not Showing Correctly or Missing.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with an issue that I am have with my Orbx installation in P3D v4.5?

I have been running the scenery for some time without any issues & had moved over to the latest Orbx Central (v4.0.10) Everything appeared to be fine for a while until I saw that Vector was recently updated. Since then my Orbx airports were not being displayed correctly, they either disappeared completely or there were elevation issues. I went to the Airport Elevation Corrections tab under ftx Global Vector, ran the auto-configuration tool & made sure I clicked apply before exiting. This did not correct my issues. This went a lot quicker than in normally would

I then proceeded to verify each of the affected airfield without any success, I then uninstalled a few of them, then reinstalled them, again the problem still persists. My next move was to do the same with my VECTOR installation (verified, deleted & reinstalled) no joy there either.

I also tried the same with openLC Europe & North America, then the Regions I had installed. All with the same outcome.

The latest ObjectFlow is also installed & up to date, as I mentioned before everything be fine for a while until I saw that Vector was updated.

These are the products I have installed:

Global;

BASE Pack,

Buildings HD,

Trees HD,

VECTOR,

openLC Europe & North America.

Regions;

EU England,

EU Scotland,

EU Wales,

NA Central Rockies,

NA Northern California,

NA Northern Rockies,

NA Pacific Fjords,

NA Pacific Northwest,

NA Southern California.

Airports;

EGHP Popham (Missing Scenery/Elevation issue)

EGTF Fairoaks (Missing Scenery/Default Only)

EGTH Old Warden Aerodrome (Missing Scenery, No Runway)

KAVX Catalina (Missing Scenery/Default Only)

KFHR Friday Harbour (Missing Scenery/Default Only & Missing Scenery/)

I have a number of other Orbx scenery but haven’t checked them all to see if the issue carries over to them. I also do not have any other scenery by other publishers installed. I have not made any changes to the scenery library insertion points in either P3D or Orbx Central.

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Can anyone provide any solution?

Keith.

Archived