What is a C4 file?

Crispin Smith

Hi

I'm quite at a loss.

After a hard disk failure and hardware replacement, I have tried to reinstall True Earth by logging back into my account and downloading the purchase again.

This seemed to go fine, but the downloaded 27gb file was a 'C4 file'. I've never heard of this and can find no way of opening it. Nor can I seem to find any reference to 'C4' in the help forums.

Can anyone help?

EDIT - Not to worry. In the 10 months since I downloaded True Earth, I had totally forgotten about the existence of FTX Central as a download hub. I feel rather silly.

42 minutes ago, Crispin Smith said:

Hi

I'm quite at a loss.

After a hard disk failure and hardware replacement, I have tried to reinstall True Earth by logging back into my account and downloading the purchase again.

This seemed to go fine, but the downloaded 27gb file was a 'C4 file'. I've never heard of this and can find no way of opening it. Nor can I seem to find any reference to 'C4' in the help forums.

Can anyone help?

EDIT - Not to worry. In the 10 months since I downloaded True Earth, I had totally forgotten about the existence of FTX Central as a download hub. I feel rather silly.

Please note that you require OrbxCentral not FTX Central to download and install TE addons

Archived