Cyprus

mikee

Please have a look at my Shots below and advice me if there is any Ground Texture Issue ?

I have Installed FTX Global , Vector And OpenLc Europe :

WdKArcy.jpg

EfXVXE5.jpg

14rkKIK.jpg

In the Past I had an issue were I could see Default textures plus ORBX textures !

If Someone has Install All of The 3 ORBX Products and Supply me with Some Shots of the Area , Will be much appreciated :)

Thank you ,Mike

4 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

If you tell me your lighting settings I my change mine to fit yours and then compare

Cheers

Hello Carlos and thank you very much for your reply !

All the Ground Textures seems to be OK :)

I have Also Installed Rex Sky Force Plus Rex Environment  , Maybe this is the reason I have darker ground textures !

Brightness  1.05

Bloom 0.25

Saturation 0.95

Season Fall

Cheers ,

Mike

Hi Mikee

You're welcome, sorry for the delay for some annoying reason my internet was off

I changed my lightning settings to match yours and changed to Fall season, I don't have Rex products so I do think that is the reason of the color difference

Here the picture

ecyh3ed.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

14 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Mikee

You're welcome, sorry for the delay for some annoying reason my internet was off

I changed my lightning settings to match yours and changed to Fall season, I don't have Rex products so I do think that is the reason of the color difference

Here the picture

ecyh3ed.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

Hmmm !

Rex Environment is for Textures (Maybe this is the reason I have darker colours)! I am Not Sure why there is such a difference Carlos !!

I Was Wrong … I took the Shots In Spring March 21 ( 13:00 )

Much appreciated though :)

Mike

Ok I moved to Spring and lower my brightness and bloom to make it darker so you can compare easier. I think the area that looks most different is south the airport. I have more autogen (by the lake) but I can see you have a 3rd party airport there I'm yet using the default

tJat42v.jpg?1

Carlos has an urban sprawl south of the runway between the laguna and the sea that you don't have, the LC map is apparently not the same. Mine is closer to yours but a little different around Dromolaxia. Strange... I've launched a verify files process fro Open LC EU.

1 minute ago, dominique said:

Carlos has an urban sprawl south of the runway between the laguna and the sea that you don't have, the LC map is apparently not the same. Mine is closer to yours but a little different around Dromolaxia. Strange... I've launched a verify files process fro Open LC EU.

Yeap I think is because Mikee has the 3rd pty airport

I'll install mine and verify

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

Yeap the urban area south the runway is gone by installing the 3rd pty airport

Om4qJNv.jpg

Well I think I should go to bed is 2:13 am :lol:

Cheers

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

Do you think there is a significant difference?

What gives you that impression?

HBIyGuW.jpg

Perfect !

I can see Now beside my Addon Scenery for LCLK ( And Also South of the airport ) The Rest of the Scenery Is OK :)

Thanks again Carlos !

1 hour ago, dominique said:

I don't have a 3rd party airport, only OLCEU and Vector .

Good night ! 

Thank you Dominigue !

I had a wrong Impression that my Ground Textures were somehow Not Correct !

Mike

Archived