True Earth Ntherlands HD

Rimax

FTX Central shows that True Earth Netherlands HD  v1.10 is not installed, so I try to download it but nothing happens. 

I can't find in may account how to download it again and reinstall again. Please, need some help

Hello,

I wonder if you need to look a bit further down the list of products in the list, the HD version is to be found at the bottom of that list.

Also, you seem to have two accounts at Orbx Direct, one uses your forum e mail address, the other does not.

Could you be logged in on Orbx Direct to the empty account instead of the one that contains all your purchases?

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your quick response. I don't know why there are 2 versions of the same product in my account, with and without HD and I got confused for this. I have found the HD version at the end of the list and downloaded from there.

Regarding the two accounts I wonder if you can cancel one of them. (the one registered with navamun@........) and transfer the existing 2 products to the main account. This would clarify the situation.

Archived