Melbourne International Airport - YMML Version3

Tharanga Silva

Hi Guys

I have a graphics issue. When I fly from Sydney (YSSY) to Final approach to Melbourne (YMML). Some graphics on my aircraft and scenery disappear, and slowly, the full screen starts turning black, and instant replay is never possible when this happens. I noticed this, only when I have ORBX scenery enabled

Has anyone else experienced this, or similar?

Which ORBX products do I need to have installed? to solve this compatibility issue with FSX?

What order do I need to arrange my ORBX products in the Scenery section in FSX?

Kind regards

Tharanga

Wow.  That's a minimum spec computer to be running today's sim software.

I would suggest that with that system you would need to have all your complexity and detail sliders set to medium or low.

What settings do you have in the Graphics options?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have my Graphics levels on around Medium level

At the beginning, the ORBX software was working fine, only in random times, I get Graphics issues, so I cannot tell when it happens.

Can I still use my ORBX software with my system specs?

Is it my system specs, that's causing this Graphics issue for me?

I am also interested to know what system specs I need to run the ORBX software and FSX Graphics on maximum without loosing any performance

28 minutes ago, Tharanga Silva said:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have my Graphics levels on around Medium level

At the beginning, the ORBX software was working fine, only in random times, I get Graphics issues, so I cannot tell when it happens.

Can I still use my ORBX software with my system specs?

Is it my system specs, that's causing this Graphics issue for me?

I am also interested to know what system specs I need to run the ORBX software and FSX Graphics on maximum without loosing any performance

Quite a few posts on these forums about it, there is a hardware forum here that should help.  A lot of people are praising the new AMD processors and video cards so maybe have a look at them too.

Archived