TE Oregon Scenery error.

Chase1399

I got this warning pop up after installing TE Or. I was flying my TBM from Hermiston to Pearson Field, following the River the entire way. 

"There was a problem loading the scenery package: 0:46:30.200 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Oregon_TE_Custom/ 0:46:30.200 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct. 0:46:30.200 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information. 0:46:30.200 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:668)"

So something is missing. Otherwise, the ortho looks great.  The attached Log has the error showing up about 3/4 of the way down the Log.txt.  I also attached the Ini file. Both files are in the zip file. Thanks. 

Dave. 

orbx.zip

17 minutes ago, Chase1399 said:

I got this warning pop up after installing TE Or. I was flying my TBM from Hermiston to Pearson Field, following the River the entire way. 

"There was a problem loading the scenery package: 0:46:30.200 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_US_Oregon_TE_Custom/ 0:46:30.200 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct. 0:46:30.200 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information. 0:46:30.200 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:668)"

So something is missing. Otherwise, the ortho looks great.  The attached Log has the error showing up about 3/4 of the way down the Log.txt.  I also attached the Ini file. Both files are in the zip file. Thanks. 

Dave. 

orbx.zip 16.04 kB · 0 downloads

Did you by chance run verify files after your installation , that might solve the issue . I'm sure someone from Orbx will pop in here soon .

Cheers

John

16 hours ago, BradB said:

Did you by chance run verify files after your installation , that might solve the issue

This was a good idea. However the problem is still there. I verified all files in both the Oregon scenery and the Orbx library files. All scans stated are up to date. 

I believe it's a library issue with a Ship model or something like that per this warning.

"shown in the Log.txt " Unable to locate object: lib/ships/powered/5_to_10mt/Whaler_518_any.obj"

I know it's Obx Or because I've done this flight many times and never had an error pop up.  Today I flew from Eugene Or to Portland Or, where the same error occurred. 

Attached is a zip of the Log.txt, Scenery.ini File, and a Screen shot of the XP Error showing up right from the start. 

Hopefully someone from ORBX will look into this, being I believe this forum is the only support ticket process for tech support. 

Thank you

Dave. 

orbx2.zip

Bump.

I've done everything i think one would need to fix this issue. I've given a screen shoot, two Log.txt files and 2 Ini scenery files. I see my files have been downloaded a few times and i still have no answer from Orbx. Do i really need to include my purchase order # here in a public forum to get a responce from Orbx tech support??.

Dave.

Archived