DH Beaver 2

Bassman

Never seen one Dan, it's the default FSX Beaver (with only floats of course) or the Aerosoft FSX Beaver, thats about it mate, but I'll have a scrounge around and have a look for you anyways.  ;)

Howdy,

Go to flightsim.com, go to search files (you may have to register), the file is Merrick Aviation DeHavilland DHC2-MK3. I have no idea how the quality is, but it's something.

Or just search files and type FSX Beaver and cruise through. There are bazillions of great files at flghtsim.com.

Howdy,

Go to flightsim.com, go to search files (you may have to register), the file is Merrick Aviation DeHavilland DHC2-MK3. I have no idea how the quality is, but it's something.

Or just search files and type FSX Beaver and cruise through. There are bazillions of great files at flghtsim.com.

Ha beat me to it, just found it over there, Merric Aviation, the file is  dh2x_n76.zip

;)

Thanks again guys, I was actually looking for the older DHC-2 model but they are ball on floats for FSX on freeware so the Mk3 will have to do.

Something about the older style that attracts me.

I am going to try a few FS9 models to see if they work in FGSX and will let the forum know if interested.

Cheers  Dan

Archived