Black Textures

Operating system:  win10

Simulator:  p3dv4

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Allumni

After an install of Central 4, this is what I find when starting the sim. Default airfield. I have now gone back to FTX3 because of the mess created by central4 but still this remains.

Anyone know whats going on here and more importantly how to fix it?

Thanks

Ian

Prepar3D_AlrjcIZfbQ.jpg

Prepar3D_L6KHNXeOrM.jpg

Prepar3D_PftxYpEptu.jpg

Prepar3D_sFdyCbgJjY.jpg

9 hours ago, Ian Fisher said:

Operating system:  win10

Simulator:  p3dv4

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Allumni

After an install of Central 4, this is what I find when starting the sim. Default airfield. I have now gone back to FTX3 because of the mess created by central4 but still this remains.

Anyone know whats going on here and more importantly how to fix it?

Thanks

Ian

Prepar3D_AlrjcIZfbQ.jpg

Prepar3D_L6KHNXeOrM.jpg

Prepar3D_PftxYpEptu.jpg

Prepar3D_sFdyCbgJjY.jpg

Looks like a shader issue 

HI Ian, I use P3Dv4 and I've had this happen after using REX Environment. When flying with Rex all is OK, and lovely may I add, but if I then flew without Rex, it would look like this. REX said that the P3Dv4 shaders had been 'lost', but they do provide a button with their product which will rebuild the P3Dv4 shaders. After using that, all is fine once again. Hope that helps, Bob

10 hours ago, bobreardon said:

HI Ian, I use P3Dv4 and I've had this happen after using REX Environment. When flying with Rex all is OK, and lovely may I add, but if I then flew without Rex, it would look like this. REX said that the P3Dv4 shaders had been 'lost', but they do provide a button with their product which will rebuild the P3Dv4 shaders. After using that, all is fine once again. Hope that helps, Bob

12 hours ago, Navigator16 said:

Looks like a shader issue 

Hello guys ! I Had exactly the same problem !!

I used to delete my shaders to fix it , let the sim rebuilt new ones and everything was Ok for a few flights , and then the same issue appeared again !

I search through REX Forums and i finally found the Solution !!!

" The proper way for this to work is you start EF, and await it to be fully opened BEFORE opening P3D. Once EF is fully open, start P3D. Once you are finished in P3D, you close P3D, and await it to be FULLY closed, then you close EF. "

Mike

Archived