Texture / LC Problem?

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  W10 64bit

Simulator:  P3Dv4.5

Screenshot:  48508706807_cd0438abb6_o.jpg

48508706942_79fccc5e5a_o.jpg

Issue:  Vector, European LC and England installed.  Night textures showing during the day.  Textures appear to be overlapping (ie back squares and strigh edges on other textures_  I have verified the European LC & England files.

Next steps?

central.log

#update#

By moving the entries bordered in red in the image below the regions the problem is resolved.

48509070216_f07bb332e4_o.png

The highlighted entries are still part of the scenery.cfg through despite me completing the migration of all my Global LC and Region products yesterday?  is this is to be expected or have I perhaps made an error in the process?

Two strong coffees later....

I appear to have duplicate entries for;

• ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1 & ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1 - showing as entries in the scenery,.cfg with it appearing to point to the new ORBX folder I created on installing ORBX Central.  The new ORBX folder is located outside of my main P3D folder.
  • ORBX!OPENLC_EUROPE1 & ORBX!OPENLC_NAMERICA1 - addon.xml entries located in the new ORBX folder.

48509158096_3c2b053810_o.png

The duplicate entries have similar file sizes and number of files;

48509383987_c86d73c74d_o.png

All quite strange and  wonder if the scenery.cfg entries can be deactivated or even removed without consequence?

Thank you for the reply.

For the moment ensuring the scenery.cfg entries highlighted above are moved under the regions seems to work fine.  I made a flight across the UK yesterday with the sim setup like this, with England installed,  and did not note any further problems.

I await the results of your investigation.

Archived