LOWI Ground Traffic

wobblearm

I have just purchased the new Orbx LOWI and it is very impressive. However, compared to the LOWI demo area there is a lack of ground vehicles working around the airport. With the demo area there numerous types of vehicles, as shown in the screenshot. Is there an option I have missed? If not, is there a way to add the files from the demo area to Orbx LOWI.

1044697140_DesktopScreenshot2019_08.10-08_02_02_84.thumb.png.b35f8ff727afa2b6d1f38583ebbca7e7.png

Hi there, welcome to the forums. Are you able to please post a screenshot of what you see with our version of LOWI installed? 

A couple of points; 

1. Yes it is correct you will not see default GSE vehicles moving around the ramp as you do with the default version - we use our own custom models instead.

2. The traffic levels for our version of LOWI are much lower than the default; as per reality, you won't see vehicles moving constantly, but rather every couple of minutes or so. Whilst it is possible to see 3 or 4 vehicles moving at the same time, it is also possible that you will all vehicles temporarily parked. We did this as we feel it is more realistic than an overly-busy ramp, particularly for an airport of this size. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad.

Many thanks for your reply. Having previously used the default LOWI area, I was really happy to see the the mix of different types of airside vehicles, and their quality, in Orbx LOWI. Just expected a little more animation but your explanation reference reality does make sense:).

Kind regards.

Neil

Archived