Trees different colour on opposite sides of valley

YUL55

On one mountain side the trees are a nice dark green color and on the opposite mountainside the trees look pale and washed out.  Noticed this on some YouTube streams and always the same side.  It is the mountain side adjacent to the Axam Church(even if it is missing) that is always pale.  See next post for screenshots...  Says file too big...

Log.txt

Okay, seems to be result of sun from different angles depending on time of day.  Tried changing the in-sim time of day from dawn to dusk in 2 two hour increments.  But seems to only effect one side of valley and washed out areas are always closest to sun(I know that sounds strange). But the sun shouldn't washout the green that much....

Cessna_172SP - 2019-08-09 12.27.07 PM.png

Cessna_172SP - 2019-08-09 12.27.48 PM.png

This is a known phenomenon of XP. It can be eliminated if you have xVision (which I highly recommend) by adopting the settings discovered by our XP colleague Renault via this link.

No other remedies to the glowing trees is known of including trying to replace the trees with various other tree addons etc. 

Thank you @jjayce1.  So it's an X-plane bug....  Tried a different scenery in mountains with trees in different angles and time of day but didn't get the nuclear trees.  Will test further and if I have to I'll get X-Vision.  Any performance hit?

Archived