ORBX LOWI and LOWI Demo Area

Hi Mark, this question also came to my mind when I installed LOWI for X-Plane 11. Gradually I tried to remove the LOWI Demo Area and change the order of the LOWI scenery for X-Plane 11. I canceled all buildings around the airport so that only ortho remained. So I returned everything to the flood point as it installed Orbx Central 4. And everything works like me.So that my answer is leave everything in Custom Scenery. New LOWI for X-Plane 11 and Demo Area.

cheers

Karoly

G'day Mark, apologies for missing your post the other day. No need to remove the default LOWI demo area, though if you have any ortho/terrain/UHD mesh etc for the area, I would recommend removing the specific tile for Innsbruck (+47+011). Also, if you have any other addon for Innsbruck, you will need to remove that too. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Thanks Jarrad and Karoly

It was just a thought and my own testing both with and without seems to show no difference so I'l leave it enabled.

No problem with it clashing with other 3rd party stuff, my X-Plane is ORBX all the way as is my P3D.

I'm an FSX/P3D veteran but still consider myself an X-Plane novice so I'm still getting my head round it.

Archived