A quick question regarding the 40% discount & 2W3.

twsimfan

Hi,

On airports which I own for FSX/P3D I am used to being offered and in some cases having received a 40% discount when I buy them for XP11. I do own 2W3 Swanson for FSX/P3D but I am not being offered any discount for this airport for XP11. Is this an error or is there some reason for this?

Hopefully this is the proper forum for this question. Thank you. 

Well thank you for the information. I think this is unfortunate. I will continue to buy some products for XP11 but a good many of them will have to wait until they become available for AFS2 which is my preferred platform for relaxed flying especially in VR. And I do realize that with ORBX & AFS2 it is probably more a question of if rather than when they become available.

2W3 was a favorite of mine in FSX/P3D except for the fact that many times the 32 bit sims would encounter memory errors and crash the sim in that area. I have to think on if Swanson is worth full price to me for XP11 or not. But I can assure you that I will not be buying the smaller grass fields for XP11 at full price. If and when they find their way to AFS2 I will consider each on it's appear.

As I said above... I consider this policy change very unfortunate. :(

Archived