FTX Central v3 vs V4 install Innsbruck into XP11

Sorry for the cross post...just realized I posted in the FSX forum.

I just purchased Innsbruck for  XP11. I currently have Central V3 and would prefer to keep this at this  time. I mostly use P3DV4.5, but after seeing the wonderful pictures for XP, decided to purchase.

Anyway, in order to install Innsbruck for  XP11, can I continue to use Central v3? If not, is there a way to manually install Innsbruck into XP11?

Thank you,

Jeff

From the product page:

"You will need Orbx Central to download and install this product. Orbx Central runs on Windows 7+, macOS and Linux. An internet connection is also required."

So I guess, FTX Central v3 won´t do it.

10 minutes ago, SCooke said:

It's in V3, although personally I used 4 to install it.  I only use 3 for my P3D install at the moment

Thanks SCooke, I may want to use both Central V3 and V4 as you mention...since I have not downloaded V4 yet, how are you able to install and run both?

I don't think it is recommended but they don't seem to affect each other at the moment and install to different locations.  V4 will keep asking you to uninstall V3 but I just tell it no. V4 will still show the p3d files, but as long as you don't click anything it doesn't seem to harm it, and will startup with whatever the last simulator you touch (xplane in my case).

Archived