Strange colors since installing HD Buildings and AU V2

544103709_ORBXcolour.thumb.JPG.ca084c35c16e09182000c0f8415a405c.JPG

Coming back from a few weeks away I was keen to install HD buildings and AU v2 but I'm pulling my hair our about the vegetation colors not only in AU but elsewhere as well. I have tried several fixes that I have read on these forum but to no avail. Maybe there is a basic issue that might help. My cockpit dials are also very dark, this may be linked to the problem.

I'm running an Intel Core i7-8700K @3.7GHz 16gb RAM and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070. 

I have all Global products, have deleted AUv1.

Here are shots in summer and winter.

Orbx2.thumb.JPG.a48b08ba49714377693a92123d7dd194.JPG

Hi Amord,

Buildings HD doesn't modify vegetation in any way, so I don't think that product would be the culprit...

To be honest, I don't really see any obvious issues in the screenshots you posted.  What vegetation exactly are you talking about?  Your autogen trees in the background appear fine to me.  And the grass near the runways is faint but discernible.  How do you believe it should be different?  Just trying to figure out what the exact issue is to perhaps find a solution...

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks Scott, usually the grass is a lot greener, the colours in the first pic are just odd to what I'd usually see. More like this from an Orbx screen shot.

Orbx3.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dear, re my OP I didn't realise that my aged TV screen could no longer reproduce decent colours, I have since up graded to a 4k monitor and am very please with the result. What I didn't realise also was that images that showed as awful on my screen would look OK when opened on a decent screen, hence replies saying they looked OK. Oh well we live and learn, albeit slowly, this is somewhere in Spain with Open Land class EU on the new screen.

Seneca1.JPG

Archived